After 20 years of renovating homes and businesses, we have learned that to be successful in this industry we need to perform beyond our customers’ expectations. To do this, we run a structured and straightforward operation.
From the first proposal to the final invoice, our goal is to be transparent and clear with you at all times.
Our workmen are professional and responsible: you can feel comfortable and trust them to work in your home or office.
In the end, whether it be a small repair or building a three-story extension (and everywhere in-between), we take every project seriously, respecting deadlines without compromising quality.
All of us at NEWSAM share and convey the values of the company: openness towards the world, attention to people and the quality of their lives, and the drive for excellence in our work.
This is what sets NEWSAM apart:
- Vast experience in high-end residential and commercial projects
- Expertise in carpentry (rough to finish); ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the general contracting process in all its facets (plumbing, electrical, painting and HVAC)
- Full understanding of the building process, from project initiation through completion
- Excellent time management skills; high level of organization, proactive attitude, ability to carry on and complete projects while observing time frames
- Solid communication skills and ability to effectively interact with all individuals involved in the process